Follow The Glass Chronicles

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Chapter Five. Part V.




The Glass Chronicles

Chapter Five. Part V.






I thought it might be of interest to some of you if I included the original pages from the below sessions. I think they give a good indication of just how clear and fluent the flow of conversation was at times - and increasingly so the more we did this.

As you can perhaps envisage, whatever it was that was happening, I was regularly quite awestruck with its speed, form, information and revelations. 

Previously I’ve shown these original pages in posts that were dedicated to that purpose alone, but here you can make reference between the two - the original, and the more recent accounts of what took place. 

With regards to the way I’ve recounted events, some of the questions asked, or remarks made on our part cannot be recalled exactly, but I do exactly remember the general mindset of that time and where my curiosity was taking me. 

And finally, I would like to reassure you that to create any sense of drama or suspense - humour even, that wasn’t there to start with is something I have no interest in at all. Only the true facts interest me, and what is so all consuming about The Glass Chronicles is trying to asses what those true facts are. 

In the next chapter I will take some time looking at, in depth, issues such as the history of the Ouija, and various aspects of belief - whether it be in the occult or what we consider to be more conventional religion. 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment