Follow The Glass Chronicles

Monday 19 November 2012

Chapter One. Part II.


Sunday 9th January 1994, continued ...





























This last contact, Carl, gives an indication that already the level of conversation was beginning to move away from the fairly basic into areas I wouldn’t have anticipated. The concept that there were individuals on “the other side” that are talking about “us” was, well, intriguing to say the least. And even though my doubts about the authenticity of this entire experience were still strong, not only these new pieces of information, but the character and style in which they were being delivered caused me to question how it could ever have been thought up–in any way–by us. 


Something was evidently starting to happen, as you can see from the following three contacts - all part of the session that began with Carl. There were new surprises all the time by the random yet organised form of what was being delivered.


In the following conversation with Theresa, she even talks about Sam with us - the character we encountered three days earlier, who we’d found so amusing.

Back to the session ... 


































































4 comments:

  1. I love those conversations, although they sound strange sometimes. Did you feel anything different while they were talking to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great many feelings as all this took place, Conny. I found it very exciting; I was also always wandering if it was really happening as it appeared to be happening. I continuously looked for an explanation that would in some way shoot the whole thing down. A lot of this stuff is covered in my later writings.
    It certainly was strange at times, in fact much of the time - not at all predicable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. How do you feel about all that NOW ?

      Delete
    2. I feel a number of things; 1. That the experience was a gift of some kind. 2. That it doesn't matter whether or not I believe in the exact characters that (supposedly) spoke with us - they are either real or not, my assumptions are immaterial.
      3. I should use and share much of what happened and was given to us.
      I could go on.

      Delete